Friday, June 6, 2008

"Brake It"

So... Rylan Falls backwards out of a window and falls 2 feet to the concrete and breaks his collarbone. When asked if he is ok he says "neck hurts". When asked what happened he says "break it" with some emphasis on "break". He is doing fine. (drugs are good)

On another note, Taylor, where do we get Sun Butter?

3 comments:

Dave said...

Glad to hear he is doing good. Kids plus injuries are no fun. We had to take Rachel to the ER back around Mother's Day when she fell off a bench, fainted, and then started seizing. The doc's did a CT scan, everything was normal (well, as normal as a Taylor brain can be)... just a little scare.
--------------------------
http://www.sunbutter.com/
OR
Try checking out some health-food stores. They may only have the "Organic" variety, but it will at least give you an idea whether or not you like it. I've tried to get them to order the normal stuff...but no success.

Tyler said...

I am whitness to the breaking. It happened and I saw the physical proof. He is telling the truth. Believe Beavis.

Dave said...

Beav: I just found out a new place that carries Sunbutter... Target! (it is much cheaper too).