Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dream Interpretations:

It has been a while since I have shared my wonderful nightly excursions with you, so here is the latest:
My parents built a big place on a giant floating apartment block. Half of it was inside, and half was sitting out on a huge deck. (the tv and stuff was all outside.) It started to rain so my mom offered to take us to "the races." These turned out to be modified riding lawnmowers on an old roller coaster track. The leader of the race suddenly turned around and started to race back up the hill against the other racers. This was because he saw that the floating apartment thing was sinking into the ocean. We ran inside just as it flipped completely upside down, trapping us about 40 feet underwater. We hustled back up above the water level to look for food, where a guy with two long sticks came at us saying he was going to chop off our hands with them so he could "be a Congo giant." Shaha (who is in Iraq) looked at me knowingly and pulled out a Desert Eagle and handed it to me. It clicked 3 times as I held it all akward, and Shaha snatched it back and pointed it toward his face (not at it, but close). He fired off a round and looked at me kinda stunned then nodded like "oh yeah" the shot the guy.

Any takers?

I am just gonna send a few of these songs via email. my computer crashes on box.net.

2 comments:

Travis said...

I sinking apartment has something to do with me watching Posiedon last night.

The rest is for somebody else to explain. What did everyone else do to contribute to tylers dream??

Travis said...

That should have started "I think the" not "I sinking". :)