Thursday, November 6, 2008
Whispers from the void...
Lost my job at Xcelus... took me two weeks to find work here. Using my online resume, which you can find here. Speaking of dreams last night I dreamt that Taylor and I went with our wives and my mom to a big party/performance in a large versi-esk palace. We sat in the balcony and after the string quartet finished their first piece... a DJ gets up and yells "Okay ladies its time to get your freak aun!" Then the rap music/ techno base stuff starts up and our wives look over at us and tell us we have to look away for the next part cause its a wet t-shirt contest. I couldn't have been more confused... why would our wives take us to this... why would they do this in the middle of a classical concert... etc. So I spent the next literally 15 minuets looking at the floor while I hear "SPALSH..." and the girlish screams of "Ahhhh... thats cold". The floor tiles were dark wood with intricate lattice work. I looked over at Taylor who now has turned into Tyler... (no idea why) Tyler is looking out the window... apparently just as confused as I am... he gives me a look like... what is going on... I shrug and the music ends... when I finally brave a look up I see that we have been staring at the floor so long that everyone has left the building and the event is over. I then awoke- marveling at the fact that I just had a dream which consisted of me literally staring at the floor for a quarter of an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hmm... Your a good man. I probably would have looked up. Once again, my actions caused wierd dreams. I watched Posiedon and of course there were wet t-shirts in a sinking cruise ship...
Sorry Shaun, not trying to impose on being the causer of all things.
Post a Comment