Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moving!

We are moving back to the burning South for the short time that remains to us before medical school. We will be moving on the 3rd of May. This is not a personal vendetta against living here in the north, nor is it some sort of cruel act we are imposing on those who live in Stgeorge. Remember: Happy Wife, Happy Life. She is going to live where I need to for the next... um, millennia, so it is the least I could do.

We should gather the northern branch of the clan before loss of contact. I propose Curtis' place? (mine is a little more central, but also very box-filled.)

8 comments:

Curtis Hickman said...

Sounds good... just let me know when. I can host just about anything at a moments notice.

Dave said...

My sister is in town (from Hawaii) till you move, but I bet I could manage to get away for a little bit, I just need some time avoid upsetting too many people.

Travis said...

I keep looking for a reason to get away for the weekend... Count us in. I also have a more flexible schedule than most, pick the day and we'll be there. Curtis, you have any new magic stuff you want to show off? Its been awhile since I was last amazed... Time for another round.

Curtis Hickman said...

Tyler and Taylor... you two just need to work out the best day... I know weekends are hard for Dave sometimes.. but It looks like thats what Travis can do... again... i'm cool with anything... lets make a plan. Also is this a meeting of Clan Buffalo only... or will there be a wife/child meeting somewhere?... Whats the plan? :)

Curtis Hickman said...

I did a small show for Dave and Tyler not too long ago... perhaps I'll get some more ready for the big event. Maybe i'll even break a few rules and do some repeats... just for you.

Dave said...

Considering that we only have ~1 week till Tyler moves, we better figure this out quick.
Tuesdays and Thursday work for me. I probably could do this Saturday even everyone wanted to scramble. I guess we could try a Sunday if people want.

Travis said...

If this weekend is bad for anyone, just plan something for tuesday or thursday. We can plan something else with everyone next month before Tyler is far far away.

Tyler said...

Lets do it this Saturday? I dunno, I can't make any sort of decision without my wife. She is kinda sick too, let me talk to her cause I think her mom is coming up, so I might could sneak away solo.