It's not that I don't care... it's that I don't appreciate it. I'm guessing that 8000 damage is huge-but I need some perspective. How much damage does your Pyroblast normally do?
1291 is the max dmg it can do.. non-crit. I was all buffed up when I got his one in a BG over the weekend. Anything over 8 grand is concidered CRAZY big for any class in wow. I've seen a few over 9 but its usually set up. This was in a true PVP situation which makes it more than a little cool.
2 comments:
It's not that I don't care... it's that I don't appreciate it. I'm guessing that 8000 damage is huge-but I need some perspective. How much damage does your Pyroblast normally do?
1291 is the max dmg it can do.. non-crit. I was all buffed up when I got his one in a BG over the weekend. Anything over 8 grand is concidered CRAZY big for any class in wow. I've seen a few over 9 but its usually set up. This was in a true PVP situation which makes it more than a little cool.
Post a Comment