Monday, April 28, 2008

In recent thoughts and plans:

Kabin anyone?

We were thinking sometime soon.

Roger says that May is best for him and Bonnie, everyone else that I have talked with has suggested June.

There is some division on clan family vs. non type trip as well. How 'bout a split? The womenfolk and youngins come up with us in the morning, then travel back when the nerdiness reaches critical mass?

Thoughts?




Cream puffs?

7 comments:

Zochie said...

May would also be good for us. We thinkin of leaving Saturday morning, or Friday?

When we get close to picking a date we'll have to make sure the snow has melted so we can get it. They got lots of snow this year.

Travis said...

I talked to Bob Cox today. He said the snow is almost gone. We should be good to go in may.

May is good for us as long as we avoid the weekend of the 24th. (anniversary) And I am guessing Tyler and Bree want to avoid the weekend of the 10th ish for the same reason.n So how about the weekend of the 17th or 31st? I think I would prefer the 31st.

Dave said...

The weekend of the 17th and 31st both work for me (by some miraculous reason)--however I need a solid date ASAP so that I can get work off Friday night.
If it gets pushed back to June, I cannot come down the weekends of the 8th and 15th.

Roger said...

I'm thinking that the 17th and the 31st works for me as well. I'll have to ask Bonnie though.

Curtis Hickman said...

I'm cool with whatever, but just for the sake of decisiveness... I’ll go with the 31st.

Roger said...

I talked it over with the wife and she says that the weekend of the 30th is better, and she kind of wants to stay at the cabin and roleplay, so we'll have to lay the nerdiness on real thick.

Travis said...

so its settled? 30th?