Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shameless Plug

Thought I'd post some screenshots from ye WoW adventures. Right clicking and going to "View image" will show them in glorious full screen resolution, I had to make them small for the blog preview. Hope you guys enjoy sorry for taking up so much screen real estate.


Downing one of the harder bosses in Karazhan.


Un'Goro crater. Jurassic park time.


Wee gnome vs. Temple of Elune in Darnassus.


Sandstorm in Tanaris.


Hanging out with some friends in a standard Foaming Mug type tavern.


Brand new island called Magister's Terrace. Need to be 70 with some serious epic gear.


Chaaun with all of his shiny purple gear. =D


Beth, me and Cousin Y at the end of a long dungeon run.


Starting a 25 man instance with our current Alliance guild.



Inside Tempest Keep.


Beth, me, and a good gaming buddy inside Serpentshrine Cavern.


Raid night with Visionary! So much fun!!!

1 comment:

Curtis Hickman said...

Alliance is for girls... dude I can't believe you.