For all those that have a Wii, I suggest we exchange Wii info to become "Wii Friends."
To gather this info:
1) First go to the "Wii Message Board" (the envelope in the bottom right corner)
2) Click on the "Create Message" Icon (paper and pencil icon)
3) Then click on your "Address Book"
4) Here it will list your Wii's Number, write that down.
5) Click on "Register"
6) "Wii"
7) Then enter Wii number to register as a friend, for example " 4145 2030 0791 9362" will add me as a Wii friend...
Please post your Wii Numbers here so I can add you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I feel like such an outsider as a non-Wii owner. ;-)
Ok Taylor, I added you. My # is 7773 4515 5831 6770
I have a Wii me... but my parents are in a state of constant transit and there is no hope of recovering my other self from the void.
Post a Comment