So Bonnie and I are actually planning on the last weekend of May. If that needs to change then we should get it out right now. Especially if there is some form of weekend that Shaun could make it, but that is sounding like it ain't gonna happen.
That's what I am planning on too. Katie is already figuring out what she is going to do whilst we party it up at the Kabin. Since we only have one car, I was thinking that either Curtis or Roger could drive and we would make a little road trip out of it.
we are working on things... My buddy who died in Vegas a few years ago his wife is getting re-married that day, but we don't really even know if we are invited. So we would come up as fast as possible afterwards. We are wanting to be there though.
4 comments:
That's what I am planning on too. Katie is already figuring out what she is going to do whilst we party it up at the Kabin.
Since we only have one car, I was thinking that either Curtis or Roger could drive and we would make a little road trip out of it.
We are planning on this weekend as well.
I'm planing on that too... but alas I only have one car too... and also need a ride. But then I could lock lani up in the house... poor kid.
we are working on things... My buddy who died in Vegas a few years ago his wife is getting re-married that day, but we don't really even know if we are invited. So we would come up as fast as possible afterwards. We are wanting to be there though.
Post a Comment