Just so we are clear on what's happening on the weekend of May 30th. My assumption is the guys will go up Friday night and stay over till Saturday early to mid afternoon or so. Then we can plan family activities Saturday afternoon/evening or something.
Suggestions? Comments? Changes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I have to go see a wedding Friday night, at 6:00 Vegas time. I would shrug it off, but it is my buddy that died of cancer a few years back's wife getting re-married. I really think that it would hurt her feelings if I weren't there. That puts me getting to the Kabin way late, or early Saturday morning. I will come up though. Party on.
That's what I am planning on.
For Friday night are we just planning the usual: Steak, potatoes, Pepsi, and Pearl Jam?
Do we want to roleplay or do we want to play Wii? I could bring mine (with Mario Kart, I've got enough controllers for 4) if that what we want to play.
I'm not sure how i'm getting there... Dave are you driving?
Yeah I think I am going to drive... but haven't figured it out yet.
We *might* (note: its a long shot) be getting another vehicle tomorrow. If so, then that will solve the problem.
If not... well maybe I'll rent or something... not sure.
So here's my plan. I was actually thinking of taking a half day on Thursday and a Friday off. Then driving down to SG. From that point on it doesn't matter when we go up, but I'm planning on Friday night.
Role playing is definitely a good thing. I've got some campaign modules that we could use, just let me know.
I was also planning to take monday off and drive up then. That way I have sunday with family etc.
Well... whatever happens Dave give me a call... I need a ride or I can't go... if you rent something I'm sure I could pitch in.
Dave and Curt: Are your families coming as well?
Good plan. We can go up friday night and do family things after on saturday.
I bought a Wii the other day. I also have mario cart and 2 controllers. So that makes 6!
No wife or kids with me this time.
No wife for me either.
Post a Comment