Monday, May 5, 2008

Technology is cool

Have you guys seen this? http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=933742930 Its pretty cool.

3 comments:

Zochie said...

This pops up on the net every so often. One day they might actually use it somewhere on than in the military.

Travis said...

I doubt it.

Curtis Hickman said...

I recall seeing this over a year ago somewhere... sometimes I wonder what sort of cool techno crap we could all have if capitalism drove the advancement of new technology yet also didn't get in the way of it. (For example the entire retarded HD Disc wars... both formats suck if you ask me... HD DVD just sucked less... but don't get me started on that again.) Anyway, ya that table top computer is seriously awesome but... I ain’t never gunna see it... or if I do it will only be in a day when WAY cooler things are already around. Funny how that works.