I dunno, I can see where he is coming from. I mean, why would you say something THAT insensitive to a poor, uneducated, horribly careless waste of a person?
I find it no small irony that this guy was brought up to believe that any time a white man mentions the color black it's becuase the white man is racist. In other words I've met a number of people that were racist simiply because they believed all of one race was racist. I'm sure I've meet/seen way more of them then any other kind of racist. The world is nuts.
3 comments:
Wow.
There are some terms used that I could see having negative racial connotations.... but "black hole" is NOT one of them.
I dunno, I can see where he is coming from. I mean, why would you say something THAT insensitive to a poor, uneducated, horribly careless waste of a person?
Stupid overly political world.
I find it no small irony that this guy was brought up to believe that any time a white man mentions the color black it's becuase the white man is racist.
In other words I've met a number of people that were racist simiply because they believed all of one race was racist. I'm sure I've meet/seen way more of them then any other kind of racist. The world is nuts.
Post a Comment