Friday, July 18, 2008

You need to watch this too.

Watch this.
http://www.drhorrible.com/
It is a new internet episodic show that is being produced/directed by Joss Whedon and has Nathan Fillion in it (the Firefly people)
There are three acts.
It will be taken down July 20th. You must act now.

(KT and I are already hooked.)

6 comments:

Travis said...

I just watched act 1. Quite funny indeed.

Tyler said...

i actually have a few of the sound bytes now. coming soon.

Curtis Hickman said...

Heh... my parents told me about this yesterday. Its funny how these things get started and spread and end up comming to you two different ways- one day after the other. Maybe the universe wants me to check it out.

Travis said...

Quote of the day... "And sometimes theres a third, even deeper level, and that one is the same as the top surface one. Like a pie."

Tyler said...

So how does one put files up for the sharing? Or shall I email them...

Dave said...

rapidshare.com
megaupload.com

Those are two you could use.

Just upload the files, and post the links here.