Thursday, July 24, 2008

National Commercials

I know some of you guys were into paintball so I thought you might want to check out these national adds I did. Which is to say I did all of the graphics and compositing work. I believe both spots aired on Fox Sports. The director is a respected x-paintball guy from Dynasty. I've done a few more with him... one of which mimmics a scene from the film 300... i'll get a link to that one as soon as we can put it up. Anyway, the first add is for Monsterballs and was super hard and fun all at the same time. The second one involved keying out whats his face and adding in stuff to make it edgy. Maybe i'll blog about it some time... anyway- enjoy.

6 comments:

Curtis Hickman said...

http://www.xcelusstudios.com/video.htm?cat=4+vid=0

Zochie said...

Pretty darn cool I must say.

Tyler said...

One of my most feared nightmares, that is gonna give me nightmares.

Nice work Sparticus.

Travis said...

Good work.

I wonder if the box has warnings about shooting people point blank. I hear that kinda hurts.

Tyler said...

yeah, like in the head, or chest, or lips. I hear any number of those suck.

Zochie said...

Yah, when you get in in the mouth it doesn't taste very good either. :-(

Nevermind the fact it feels like you're gonna lose a tooth.