I, Tyler, being of sound body and mind at the time of this writing do hearby vow to listen to all the Pearl Jam albums, in order, no songs skipped, during my exodus. I find this to be in keeping with precedent and in good (rocking) taste. I will however pretend that "Binaurl" never happened... as should most people. Any leftover time will be devoted to Led Zepplin.
You may all check my family blog for any other trip related antics. As many antics as Kansas will allow I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is your setlist going to include "Lost Dogs", "Riot Act", and "Pearl Jam"?
Ya know, I forgot all about "riot act"... I think that qualifies as one that is lost to me as well. It just never caught on like "no code". But "lost dogs" and "Pearl Jam" are go.
I will not, however, be playing any Santana.
Post a Comment